Top Things To Do
Ten things you must do once you visit CHICAGO:
1. Going to Symphony Orchestra concerts at Jay Pritzker Pavilion theater, free admission every Friday and Saturday in Millennium Park.
2. Tour Wrigley Field, the oldest Baseball stadium in the U.S., home of Chicago Cubs.
3. Taking the Segway tours of Downtown Chicago’s architect.
4. Watch the fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday evening on one of our rooftops.
5. Tour Gold Coast neighborhood for luxury boutiques, a bite of the world famous Chicago deep dish pizza at Lou Malnati – N State st., or taste the signature Dutch Baby pancake at Original Pancake House – 22 E Bellevue.
6. Get Happy Hours drinks while enjoy professional nice crowds and spectacular views of the city at Sixteen Restaurant and Lounge – Trump tower, at London House – E Upper Wacker, at City Winery on Chicago Riverwalk.
7. Best dinner in town at Girl and the Goats restaurant – 809 W. Randolph st., West Loop.
8. Experience the arts of foods at the World famous restaurant, Alinea – N Halsted St. in Lincoln Park.
9. Taste the best Italian foods at Quartino Ristorante – N State st. – and Eataly on E Ohio st.
10. Taste the best Chinese foods at Lao Sze Chuan – N Michigan ave. – and MingHin Dimsum on Benton Pl